Just blowing off a little steam here, folks.
Maybe you’ve followed a couple of these guys?
1. The misunderstood genius – I know everything while you know nothing, and you never will because you fail to recognize my genius. Yet I suffer onward…
2. The old timer – I wrote that in 1992. You should be referencing me not him.
3. The cool dude – I’m so hip you can only hope I’ll follow you back.
4. Sincerely emotional – love, love, love is all you need.
5. The techno-wenie – because of the JSON, API, PlexTard with sharepoint in the cloud I will change the world before you figure out what I’m talking about.
6. The beauty queen – this brilliant infographic shows navel lint frequency differences in millenials vs kittens.
7. Fake data guy – this survey shows that 9 out of 10 people who answered this survey, answered this survey.
8. One-hit wonder – I did something brilliant, brilliantly well, and now I’m not sure what to do.
9. Read my book – New! Improved! Mine!
10. Label guy/gal – I know the only way to get through to you unfocused idiots is to simplify it all down to a rallying #soundbyte that I pretend is a #meme